Become a member by calling our office at 1-888-364-4744 or you can pay membership dues through the NARTH (Pilgrimage Resources) bookstore…
Membership is open to all individuals interested in furthering the work of NARTH.
1. All members receive our Internat NARTH Bulletin, a monthly email publication which will keep you abreast of developments on the issue of homosexuality, including legal and ethical issues, the latest scientific research, book reviews, challenges from the psychotherapeutic professional organizations, and in-depth interviews with psychotherapists.
2. NARTH members receive the Journal of Human Sexuality our annual professional publication which highlights current research, important journal articles, and timely book reviews.
3. Discounted registration fee for all NARTH Conventions and NARTH Training Institutes.
4. Qualified licensed psychotherapists may join our nationwide referral list.
5. Listserve Access. Professional-level members who have joined in the Full Member category are keeping in touch on the Internet. Join their “Listserve” and communicate directly by e-mail.
6. Access to the annual conference report of speakers presentations and workshop outlines.
NARTH is the only organization of its kind uniting professionals of many disciplines and religious backgrounds with our many lay members.
To join NARTH: CLICK HERE